Car Donation Charity
Why Donate a Vehicle to our Charity?
When you donate a vehicle to the Center for Living and Learning , you can be assured that 100% of the proceeds from your car donation go towards supporting vocational education to disadvantaged individuals and our other charitable programs. The Center for Living and Learning is the only car donation charity to give a hand up instead of a handout directly with your donation. In addition there are many other benefits and advantages in donating to our organization instead of other car donation companies.
We are the quickest, easiest and most principled car donation charity around. When you donate a car t hrough our company, we do all of the work. That includes handling everything from paperwork and towing to sale and receipt. We do everything we can to maximize your legal car donation tax deduction so you can get the most for your contribution.
There are no questionnaires to fill out, no vehicle inspections to be scheduled, no forms to wait for, nothing to fill out and mail back to us before we pick up your vehicle and send your tax-deductible receipt. We make all the arrangements for quick pickup of your vehicle anywhere in the United States (except Mississippi & Illinois). Better yet, we do NOT require your car's title in our office to pick up your donated vehicle. What could be more simple and hassle-free than having someone else do all of the work for your auto donation?
Donate a Vehicle Today!
Many wonder why they should donate a vehicle Rather than sell it? There are many benefits to this alternative. Here are just a few:
- To avoid wasting time and money on inspections, repairs and forms
- To circumvent the security risks, legal liability and advertising costs of selling your vehicle to a stranger at your home
- To save money on registration, vehicle taxes, and insurance
- To preserve the environment by reducing emissions from older vehicles and recycling vehicle parts, metals and materials
- To earn a charitable tax-deduction
- To provide funding for our charitable programs such as "Transitions to Work" that provides supplemental education and job training for individuals transitioning from rehabilitation, veterans, 'youth at risk' and others with barriers to employment.
- To make a life-changing difference in the lives of individuals who truly need a helping hand.
So what are you waiting for? Join us in helping Americans get back to work. You make the difference by simply donating your old or unwanted car today.